The SAP Basis Administrator is responsible to configuring, monitoring, tuning and troubleshooting the SAP HANA technical environment on an ongoing basis at TWA. Additional areas include the evaluation and design of interfaces between SAP and external systems, maintenance of the SAP Data Dictionary and database objects, and manage the migration of SAP database and application configuration into production.
- Administration, troubleshooting and performance tuning of SAP HANA applications and databases.
- HANA SPS updates, administration and backup configuration.
- Troubleshoot HANA memory bottlenecks and performance tuning.
- Manage SAP Transport Management System and troubleshooting.
- Configuration of SAP BW on HANA.
- Configuration and management of SAP Fiori applications.
- SAP client administration (create, copy, delete and export/import) and system refreshes.
- Manage SAP users, authorizations, and profiles.
- Monitor all SAP systems (work processes, users, system logs, dumps, locks, developer traces, system traces, disk space, etc.).
- Works with team to establish continuous improvement across all systems.
- Maintain SAP performance by planning and executing SAP tuning strategies.
- Performs installation of patches, add-ons and SAP Notes.
- Develop and Implement security policies to adhere business and audit guidelines
- Responsible for documenting the design and landscape of all SAP environments.
- Strong interpersonal, written/verbal communication skills.
- SAP HANA work experience.
- Technically fluent in Linux and SQL/SAP HANA database administration.
- Strong leadership, communication, reporting and documentation skills.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- 3 – 5 years overall SAP experience.
- 1+ year in SAP HANA Basis consultant / administrator role.
- Bachelor’s Degree with focus in IT/Computer Science