This role will be responsible for development of products for Residential and Corp/SME/SOHO Sectors
- Determine customer needs by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Recommend present and future products by reviewing product specifications and requirements; giving new product ideas and/or product changes.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company’s product to competitors’ products.
- Provides source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.
- Expanding market share by working with Marketing head to develop product promotion strategies.
- Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests from internal and external customers.
- Brings new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development program; preparing ROI; establishing timelines with engineering.
- Introduces and markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with Sales and Engineering.
- Determines product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customized orders.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains product management staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains product management staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Timely Development
- Subscriber Uptake
- Product Revenue and Margin
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- MBA/ MS/MSc/BSc.
- At least 10 years of experience in a similar role
- Experienced in Product Dev & Management, team management, Customer profiling, Market sizing, Requirements Analysis, Planning & Competitor Analysis