Provide all necessary support to the Finance Department and ensure effective petty cash management.
- Handle petty cash float effectively, ddisburse petty cash by recording entries verifying documentation)
- Processing payments to vendors by verifying status on FBR portal and applicable tax rates, scheduling and preparing checks; resolving purchase orders, contracts, invoices, or payment discrepancies and documentation.
- Collection/ Deposit of revenue cheques.
- Liaison with vendors and distribution of payment cheque.
- Reconcile vendors accounts in a timely manner.
- Liaise with banks up to a certain level.
- Help in maintenance of fixed assets register up to date.
- Collection of tax challans from customers.
- Preparation and submission of monthly withholding tax statements.
- Assemble tax data required to response tax notices.
Performance Standard for Job Duty:
- To be efficient in ensuring timely and effective petty cash management.
- Strong interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills.
- Computer Skills, good Listener and Professionalism.
Qualification and Work Experience:
- 2 to 3 years of relevant experience.
- B.com, MBA Finance, CAT, B.B.A.