Looking for a candidate who will be responsible for maintaining, patching and updating active directory, DNS, file servers, Exchange server & O365 hybrid environment and Linux servers
- Installing, maintaining, updating, patching, Windows & Linux servers
- Installing, maintaining, updating, and securing the Exchange server.
- Responsible for Exchange on-premise and exchange online operations, security, and reporting.
- Responsible for creating mailboxes, databases, distribution groups, shared mailboxes, archive management, user migration on on-premise Exchange and Exchange Online.
- Responsible for identity management and Azure AD.
- Responsible for maintaining O365 tenant.
- Responsible for securing, maintaining, updating, upgrading, active directory, DNS, group policies, file server, and WSUS environment.
- Troubleshoot and resolve user’s connectivity and access issues.
- Windows servers farm and active directory administration, implementation of group policies, and security for Enterprise network.
- Prepare solutions documentation and reporting.
Performance Standard for Job Duty
- Windows server and exchange administrative tasks
- Efficient and ensure completion of tasks
- Hands on experience of Exchange 2010, 2016, Exchange online, active directory, Azure active directory, identity management and O365
- Hands on experience of PowerShell
- Hands on experience in administration of Linux distributions and databases
- Knowledge of exchange server connectivity protocols, server roles and databases
- Knowledge of Microsoft O365 products and configuration
- Knowledge of reporting tools for windows server
- Experience of implementing and managing active directory, files server and WSUS services operations.
Work Experience and Education Required
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science (Cyber Security preferred)
- 3-5 Years of relevant experience
- Exchange relevant certification & Linux experience would be a plus.
Last Date to Apply