Provide all necessary support to the Procurement Manager for ensuring completion of Procurement Cycle as per company policy.
- Lead Procure to pay cycle including RFP’s, negotiations with vendors, ordering and payment.
- Analyze monthly spend reports and further identify trends and opportunities for cost reductions.
- Measure and track internal cost savings performance to targets
- Develop a portfolio of best suppliers and conduct supplier appraisals.
- Manage timely deliveries of items and services Including all local orders & imports. Also, follow up on custom clearances and logistics.
- Handle all Return & repair (R&R) cases related to TWA purchases.
Performance Standard for Job Duty:
- To be efficient in ensuring a timely and effective procurement cycle.
- To be efficient in ensuring timely clearances of imported goods.
- Strong interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills.
- Computer Skills, good Listener and Professionalism.
- Microsoft Office
Qualification and Work Experience:
- 5 to 7 years of relevant experience.