Sales executives are responsible to approach potential customers with the aim of winning new business, as well as maintaining good relationships with existing clients.
- Listening to customer requirements, gaining a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements
and presenting appropriately to make a sale
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via regular / weekly visits and emails
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business
- Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales
- Market research regarding prospects and new trends relating to industry
- Representing their company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Creating detailed proposal documents and making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations
- Liaising with related stake holders (CSD, Engineering) to check the progress of existing orders
- Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets
- Developing daily, weekly, monthly sales reports to review region sales performance.
Performance Standard For Job Duty:
- New Sales to meet and achieve targets.
- Strong interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills.
- Computer Skills, good Listener and Professionalism.
Qualification and Work Experience:
- 2 to 3 years of relevant experience.
- MBA or Master’s degree.