This is a multi-tiered role transcending into a career specialization in Project Management or Business Intelligence. In short, the position entails support in business analysis, project management, and data analytics.
- Working with cross-functional Project Managers to create, maintain and track project schedules, costs, risks & resources.
- Conducting periodic project review meetings with the PMs.
- Communicating project updates to relevant stakeholders with thorough follow-up.
- Maintain robust project documentation.
- Providing MS Project Server administration support based on organizational landscape.
- Analyze project data in MS Power BI and create insightful project dashboards for Senior Management.
- Engaging with cross-functional managers to design business processes for automation.
Performance Standard for Job Duty
- Quality and result-driven tactical project execution/delivery.
- Aesthetically and visually appealing analytical dashboards
- Project Management
- Data Analytics/Business Intelligence
- Business Process Design
- MS Project Server & Power BI
- Meticulous communication & documentation skills in MS Word, PowerPoint & Visio
- Go-getter with the ability to apply sound judgment under pressure
Work Experience and Education Required
- 1-3 years’ experience in managing small to medium enterprise projects in MS Project Server
- 1-2 years’ experience in creating analytical dashboards in MS Power BI.
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Project Management, Business Administration
- PMI PMP certification preferred
- Microsoft DA-100 certification preferred.
Last Date to Apply