Looking for a candidate who will be responsible for network operations and rollout of North region.
- Team Management
- Stakeholders management
- Vendor management and to maintain good working relationship with vendors and partners.
- Enforcing policies and procedures.
- Deployment of equipment at POPs/POIs.
- Performance analysis and optimization.
- Cost effective lastmile connectivity solutions
- Optical Backbone network operations
- B2B Operations
- Providing Complete technical solution to clients for connectivity with TW.
- Responsible for complaint resolution of TWA clients in North Region.
- Operations of Access & Core Network (Cisco, Huawei & Juniper).
- Operations of Transmission Network (OSN 9800, OSN 1800).
- Close coordination with partners & last-mile connectivity providers for technical and commercial feasibility of projects.
- Data Center Management (TWA DC and Co-Locations).
- Creating Performance Reports.
- Optical Fiber Network
- Access Networks
- Telecom Operations
- Reports making
- Installation, Troubleshooting, and Testing
- Good communication skills
- Efficient Working under pressure
Work Experience and Education Required
- 10 years or above experience in Fiber/Optical Network and Telecom .
- Degree(s)/Major(s): B.Sc/B.E (Telecom Engineering)
Last Date to Apply