This role will be responsible complete payments and controls expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices. First point of contact to all accounts payable enquiries. To comply with financial and procurement policies/standards and ensure strict compliance.
- Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports, recording entries on weekly basis.
- Process electronic payment runs, scheduling and preparing checks, resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation or issuing stop-payments.
- Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying account transactions.
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
- Ensure strict compliance with applicable tax laws and regulations.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Responsible for audit coordination for given JD with our external auditors.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Mid- Advance level excel expertise.
- Vendor relationship skills, excellent communication skills.
- Be able to handle pressure, multi tasking and timely closing of given tasks.
- Possess working knowledge of SAP (specifically accounts payable and fixed assets)
- Thoroughness, Organization, Analyzing Information.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- MBA Finance /ACCA
- Min 3 years in similar role