Looking for a candidate who will be responsible for Transworld Access Network in North Region related but not limited to, commercial and technical feasibilities, Capacity provisioning till client’s end, last-mile connectivity & Complaints resolution.
- Providing Complete technical solutions to clients for connectivity with TW.
- Responsible for complaint resolution of TWA clients in North Region.
- Operations of Access & Core Network (Cisco, Huawei & Juniper).
- Operations of Transmission Network (OSN 9800, OSN 1800).
- Close coordination with partners & last-mile connectivity providers for technical and
- the commercial feasibility of projects.
- Data Center Management (TWA DC and Co-Locations).
- Network Troubleshooting at Client’s end and Data Centers.
- Creating Performance Reports.
- Facility Management
- Access Networks
- Network planning
- GPON Networks
- Network Rollout
- DWDM Transmission Systems
- Huawei Products
- Optical Fiber
- Reports making
Work Experience and Education Required
- 4+ years experience in the Telecommunications/ISP sector.
- Degree(s)/Major(s): B.E/BSc. Engineering Telecom/Computer
Last Date to Apply