This role will be responsible for complete network monitoring and maintenance while ensuring to meet the network availability commitments.
- 24*7 Network monitoring & Maintenance to meet Network availability commitments
- Solid base in fiber optics and optical Equipment product line
- Good understanding of SDH and thorough know-how of network topologies and their inter-working
- Project Rollout and Operations Experience for Optical Networks.
- Good understanding of DWDM/OTN/IP Transport netowrks.
- Understanding of OSP Networks
- Hands-on experience & deep understanding of ADMs, Multiplexers, Multi-service/Multi-protocol Switches.
- Hands-on experience of NMS systems and associated software tools, database, architecture.
- Exposure of transmission sub systems, protocol and interface converters, etc.
- Hands on Experience electrical & optical cables and knows associated installation standards and best practices.
- Understanding of Technologies – ASON, WSON, DWDM protection schemes and Performance parameters.
- Excellent communication skills
- Hands on Experience on engineering test equipment and Tools.
- Handle work load effectively and efficiently and Work independently as well as in team
- Technical Support for transmission network Rollout and operations and Coordination with vendors/suppliers.
- Field Support to resolve major and critical issues in Network in coordination with Vendor/Supplier Teams.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- BS / BE Engineering
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience