Handling of tax matters related to Trans World Associates (Private) Limited and Trans World Infrastructure Services (Private) Limited.
- Coordinate with tax consultants of TWA and TIS.
- Filing and payment of monthly sales tax return in SRB, PRA, FBR, KPRA and BRA of TWA and TIS.
- File payment notices u/s 152(5) for foreign payments made by TWA and TIS.
- Prepare tax workings for replies of Income Tax Notices.
- Prepare tax workings for replies of Sales Tax Notices.
- Filing and payment of advance tax withheld from customers with tax authorities.
- Preparation of quarterly advance tax working for TWA and TIS.
- Preparation of quarterly current tax working for TWA and TIS.
- Preparation of quarterly deferred tax working for TWA and TIS.
- Filing of Annual Tax Return.
- Any other matter/task assigned from time to time.
Performance Standard for Job Duty:
- Efficient and effective handling of tax matters and strict compliance of tax laws.
- Strong interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills.
- Computer Skills, good Listener and Professionalism.
Qualification and Work Experience:
- 2 to 3 years of relevant experience.
- CA Inter, ACCA.