This role will be responsible for completes payments and controls expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices. First point of contact to all accounts payable enquiries. To comply with financial and procurement policies/standards and ensure strict compliance. Responsible for complete fixed asset cycle.
- Review and update the detailed schedule of assets.
- Accountable for recording the cost of fixed assets that have been newly acquired.
- Keep track of existing fixed assets, recording depreciation and perform accounting for the disposition of fixed assets.
- Review weekly payment proposals, match payments to backup & mail check payments to vendors
- Respond to all vendor inquiries; research problem invoices, past due amounts, credits, etc.
- Correspondence with Internal staff/management on various payables issues
- Reviewing all invoices, check requests, and expense reports for proper approval, appropriate backup and general ledger coding.
- Responsible for insurance of assets, keeping track of asset record, inventory count.
- Assist team in routine matters
- Responsible for audit coordination of given tasks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Self-starter that works well independently and within team setting
- Strong attention to detail
- Mid- Advance level excel expertise.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- MBA Finance /ACCA
- Min 3 years in similar role (Working with SAP or another automated Accounts Payable and Fixed Assets system preferred)