This role will be responsible for development of products for Residential and Corp/SME/SOHO Sectors
- Identifying new areas of growth including but limited to Segmentation, Analysis of existing segments and
- Identification of new business segments
- Able to develop Target Market Strategy and Pricing/Tariff Strategy and develop packages/products/services to different target groups
- Ability to plan for Acquisition, Retention and Revenue maximization by setting up, tracking and doing variance analyses of Marketing KPIs (Both overall and business segment-wise)
- Developing Consumer Promos based on market dynamics
- Developing business plans and feasibilities for coverage expansion
- Subscriber lifecycle and Customer Experience management
- Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly Budgeting and Analysis
- Preparation and Tracking of Marketing Road Map (Yearly and Quarterly Plan) and act as PMO for the dept.
- Develop and maintain Marketing KPI dashboards and be responsible for information dissemination
Planning and Presentation
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- MBA (Marketing/Finance)
- 6 to 8 Years of relevant experience
- Should have managed a team and able to work independently without being micro-managed
- Visionary with Leadership qualities and excellent interpersonal skills
- Creative and result-oriented as well as able to take in the larger perspective in developing business-centric strategies and solutions.
- Highly analytical when needed, with the ability to investigate issues in detail, and speak concisely about potential solutions and challenges.
- An excellent communicator, adept at translating business needs into requirements and explaining complex concepts to a lay audience. Able to influence and collaborate across organizational lines.
- Ability to work with deadlines and targets and to prioritize tasks under pressure.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office applications especially Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, MS Project
- Willing to take on additional tasks as required and learn new skills
- The ability to work quickly, flexibly, effectively and positively in response to requests made at short notice